How ignorant and sorry I'm


I thought that I can count on it more , as I been counting on it since I knew it. It never come in my head that some day it'll collapse or break down . It's the only one\thing who\which gave~give me strength to do it ..It never ask for less than perfection ,Perfection Only..

Counting on it from day to day , year to year it never complained or even screamed saying : Enough , I'm not a robot I need Rest from you .It just kept going on with me all the way ..


Treating it like this , I was selfish & self seeking person when I kept asking for more always and never stopped .. I even wasn't noticing its existence and I took it for granted I just knew it's there for me giving me strength when I ever need some .And when I discover accidentally that It need some strength I just give it stupid breaks for sleeping or eating . I never even afford the good\right food for it .. And I kept pushing and Asking for more as I always been doing .

One day , I heard it screaming I just carried it and gave a doctor a visit .Yes, it was a surgery But I thought it's Nothing , like really nothing and after a week of some kind of suffering with it I get back to my habit , Pushing on it and asking for more ..


Until that day come, I thought It'll never come .It was just impossible.. But it happened that day and My body who\which I always since ages count on just Collapse and broke down and what was impossible for me just happen..


Now I can't count on it giving me strength to go on without taking care of it . I should take care of it, Imagine that I wasn't even noticing its existence now I'm seeking its gratification , giving it the healthy food I never considered it FOOD , giving it the pills in the same accurate time ,exercising .....etc . I'm doing what ever to stop it from collapsing ..


My dear Body,
I know that I kept pushing you all the way, and never gave you the right care you deserve .
I know also you are punishing me for what I did to you since I know you I was such an ignorant Partner . You kept giving me hints and warnings but I never took them seriously . I took you for granted and never notice that I'm hurting you and giving you such a hard time..
I know sorry Isn't enough and it doesn't give you back the health that I force you to lose for the sake of stupidity and ignoranty ..But I'm sorry not for you I'm sorry for my self . I had it all and I lost it . And make you suffer with me again .All I can do for you now guarantee that I'll never stop caring and taking care of you . I'll notice your smallest effort and never under estimate any tiny effort you do for me . I don't need more strength from you . We'll just work together for it , and I'll do three quarters of the work . This is how I'm awfully sorry ,and how awfully hurt you are.




P.s. You believe that Your body can be the ultimate , unlimited source for strength for you,that's a fact . But keep in mind in any time it'll collapse and that's a fact too.


Be Caring , Be healthy.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

....

كانت تلك أول مرة سمعت فيها اسمكِ.. سمعته وأنا في لحظة نزيف بين الموت والحياة، فتعلقت في غيبوبتي بحروفه، كما يتعلق محموم في لحظة هذيان بكلمة..
كما يتعلق رسول بوصية يخاف أن تضيع منه.. كما يتعلق غريب بحبال الحلم.
بين ألف الألم وميم المتعة كان اسمك. تشطره حاء الحرقة.. ولام التحذير.
~مستغآنمي

╚ــ نسم علينآ الهوآــ╝