♪♫swinging Song Moods & Top 500 best Songs




I usually hate to stick into same things,swim in the same river..
instead I always keep changing things around me which are MINE ofcourse ..,
I think my room furniture will collapse soon because of moving it around all the time as a way of CHANGE..

I hate listening to the same songs , for sure I have my favorite ones but they only stay in my favorites list that indicates not listening to them often .. I should always look for new ones, that means alot of searching should be done..

my Music moods are always swinging..



I listen to Gomez then make a jump to nightwish then leap to enrique or skillet then swim in Fairoz sea after that have a rest in elvis presly then it can be ended with Queen or Just rihanna

If I stick to the same song, arrangment or place, that means not some thing wrong but alot of things wrong happaining inside or arround..



lately, while I was looking for new good tracks, I searched for " the best songs ever list"
and I found lists of 500 best songs ever through all the past years.
The most of them are made between 1970 ~1980


I downloaded all the top 40,and some of the top 100 .. some of them were really one of the tops

I didn't like the 1st top 500 in bestsongsever.com ,
1Led ZeppelinStairway To Heaven

I loved ~ my rate is attched..

Queen ( the show must go on )♥♥♥♥♥ 5\5
The beatles ( Imagine)♥♥♥♥♥ 5\5
Mettalica ( nothing else matters) ♥♥♥♥4\5
Foo fighters(everlong)♥♥♥3\5
The beatles( good day sunshine) ♥♥♥♥♥5\5
The beatles ( In my life) ♥♥♥♥♥ 5\5
Pink floyd( learning to fly) ♥♥2\5
Bill joel ( piano man) ♥♥♥♥♥5\5
Jouney ( don't stop believin)♥♥♥♥♥5\5
Josh groban ( You raised me up) ♥♥♥♥4\5
Queen ( Bohemian Rhapsody)♥♥2\5



and in other sites the first of the top 500 over 3 decades is :

Stand By Me / On the Horizon

Ben E. King

Stand By Me / On the Horizon
I bet that there is no one in earth didn't listen to it ,or know it..


The end Of the tops journey ..Now I got plenty of new wounderful tracks

Listening to: Bon Jovi - Thank you for loving me..
Mood : Kind of anxious & maybe sleepy :D




L.i.v.e & L.o.v.e

.
.
.
Dreams1985

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

....

كانت تلك أول مرة سمعت فيها اسمكِ.. سمعته وأنا في لحظة نزيف بين الموت والحياة، فتعلقت في غيبوبتي بحروفه، كما يتعلق محموم في لحظة هذيان بكلمة..
كما يتعلق رسول بوصية يخاف أن تضيع منه.. كما يتعلق غريب بحبال الحلم.
بين ألف الألم وميم المتعة كان اسمك. تشطره حاء الحرقة.. ولام التحذير.
~مستغآنمي

╚ــ نسم علينآ الهوآــ╝